As I type this blog our two puppies are outside in the freezing garage.
They are not enjoying their typical evening of lounging in the warm house on their blanket by candle light.
Why?
Because they spent their afternoon destroying our garage.
The strong winds today must have blown open our usually shut door.
Aggie and Callie took full advantage.
They ate old trash.
They shredded our porch scarecrow.
They drank bug repellant.
They left no stone unturned.
As I opened the garage door upon arrival home, they were in the process of eating our Christmas decorations.
They will serve out their punishment in the garage.
This is way harder on us than on them.



2 comments:
random comment while hitting the next blog button, it was fun to see your dogs, and I hope the bug repellant didn't do too much damage to them LOL
Oh...my poor niece-puppies! I think one night of punishment is definately enough!
I love you!
Post a Comment