Thursday, March 6, 2008

Walking in the Clouds....

Okay...so maybe it's just four weeks but can I just say how much I LOVE being pregnant!
I love thinking of this amazing blessing growing inside of me.
I love knowing that this baby will be the best parts of Barrett and me.
I love thinking about how much we prayed and pleaded God for this child.
I love thinking about how much we love this baby and then realizing that the Heavenly Father loves Baby Shupe so much more. Incredible!

Barrett and I were talking last night about how much we ALREADY love this baby! One of the neatest things about Baby Shupe is that he/she will always remind Bear and I that God hears our prayers. None of this is possible without Him. What a HUGE blessing!

1 comments:

kuliejellogg said...

Congratulations! God will show you so many great things with this child.