Wow... I cannot believe that we are already 4 months along.
So far the throwing up has not left. I am okay with it. Bear is used to it now. He is very patient.
I really like our Dr. and I am so thankful that God worked everything out.
We heard the heartbeat again the other day and it just sounds so sweet. It was 145 bpm this time.
We go back on June 12th (our anniversary) to find out if it's a boy or girl.
For Mother's day Bear bought the cutest little (preemie..he didn't know it at the time) outfit for the baby. He is so excited. He is going to be such a great dad. He is just so thoughtful and kind.
Pictures coming soon!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
16 weeks...
Posted by The Shupe's at 5/28/2008 02:21:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment