Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bath Time

Rylie is not so sure she loves bathtime just yet... but she does love her froggy friend. As soon as we get it wet and put it on her tummy she calms down.





3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I am so happy and excited for you Jodie! She is so precious! I am sad that we have been sick and haven't been able to make it by to see her(and you of course). Carson was so upset that I wouldn't let him get out the other night. He loves you so much and can't wait to love your baby girl also. I miss you! We need to have lunch or dinner sometime soon! My treat!

The Varner Family said...

Precious! She looks so big already! Hope all is going well...I have been thinking about you!

Anonymous said...

Jodie, Barrett

She is precious. We just want to say congrats. I hope all is going well for you guys. Jordan is growing up so fast it is hard to believe. Cade likewise and Brady well he is just Brady. Tell everyone the Blackburn's said hello. Take care.

Brian