Monday, December 1, 2008

Rylie's First Time to go to Church

Rylie Jo Shupe was introduced in church this last Sunday. Here she is ready to go with her Bible tucked under her arm.

Bear and I were beaming. We were so ready for our church family to meet her. So many of them had fervently prayed for her. They had faithfully prayed for us as we struggled to conceive. They prayed without ceasing during our pregnancy. They were encouraging and steady.



However, below is a picture of Rylie during church. Hanging out in the ladies room with Honey and one stressed out Momma.



Lesson learned.

Rylie needs to be fed RIGHT before we leave for church or severe hunger will strike her and she will not be able to hold on.

She did stop screaming as Pastor Hollifield introduced her.

Bear and I were still beaming with pride.

Nana, Papa Shupe, and Honey were still beaming!

2 comments:

The Kenley Family said...

Lol - she must have low blood sugar issues like her mom!!!!

I love the pic in the car.

Tia

Charity said...

Oh yes...we still struggle alot on Sundays!