Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Two Months












Sweet Rylie,
You are two months old now! Your momma cannot believe it! You are such a great baby. This month you started smiling and cooing at daddy and me. You love to be held and kissed. I am pretty sure you've been kissed more than a million times already. You like to sleep and you let us sleep! You love your crib and you sleep really good in it. You sleep through the night! After you eat in the mornings around 6am, you like to lay back down... I like to put you in bed with me at this time and we cuddle together. You have a really sweet disposition. You are never fussy unless you are hungry.

You really like to play. You like laying on your fishy mat. You can hit them and this month you learned how to grasp them.

You started liking your swing this month. Sometimes I catch you smiling while you are swinging!

We have been on a few walks together in your stroller. You make it approximately half of a block and you are out!

You went on your first overnight trip this month to Honey and Papa's to meet your cousins. You did great. You got to sleep in your pack and play. You traveled really well!

You like bath time. You sit so nicely while daddy gets you squeaky clean. He washes you and then momma gets you dressed and ready for bed. I always give you a lotion/oil massage before I put your pajamas on you. You smile at me and coo every time.

I can't even begin to describe how much we love you. We love being your momma and daddy and we feel so blessed!






4 comments:

The Pettijohn's said...

what a cutie!

Wyatt Cash said...

Wyatt said she looks comfy and happy. I would have to agree.

skborror said...

She is soooo adorable...I love her smile!

Anonymous said...

okay Suzie is jealous now. ours never sleeps. Must be the Oklahoma air. She is adorable. Brian