Bear recently taught Rylie about pockets. She will spend five minutes or so trying to cram her chubby little fingers (which I love!) into her pockets. Then she will walk around with a smirk...

Rylie loved this space ship sucker Honey was letting her have until Daddy woke up from his nap and assessed the situation. Apparently, I failed to tell Honey the Shupe stance on hard candy... Sorry Rylie Bug!
Speaking of the Shupe's...here is a picture of Papa Shupe and Nana. Rylie loves when they come over.




5 comments:
Rylie,
I knew or guessed the Shupe stance...just didn't count on your Dad waking up as early as he did. We will do better next time, I promise!!!
Your partner in crime who loves you bunches,
Honey
I am sooo glad you found me. I love blogging and reading other peoples blogs. i will definitely add you to my blogs. I guess you know Layni has one also. It is under mine. Your Rylie is sooo cute, and looks a lot like her mommy. I hope to here from you more. Mandy
Do I know any of your bloggers?
Yes my daughter goes to Marlow she is in the first grade Mrs. Layn is her teacher. Jackson is 2 he will be 3 in August. My mom and dad are great. I see your dad evry once ina while when I go to Cables to get my burritos that I love. He is such a sweet man. I haven't seen your mom in years, or you, or your sister. I checked her blog out. She has 2 really cute kids. She looks very happy. Do you still talk to any of your old friends. I talk to Starla pretty much evry other day itseems like. Layni not as often, but we keep in touch. She is Starpower on my list of blogs. I go to lunch with Karlie some her little girl is the same age as Aubrey. I see Aimee Blanton all the time also.
Later
By the way how did you find mine? facebook?
Post a Comment