Just as I knew that Sam was still with us when Jenny left Colorado, I know that a little Shupe will very soon be a part of our family. And he or she will be so special and so blessed to have you and Barrett for parents. God's timing is perfect. Love ya. Dad
We are a family of three (plus two lab dogs). We have been married five years. Life has been great to us. We love God, our family, friends and our puppies Aggie and Callie. Barrett is the head football coach and I teach Pre-k. We just had our sweet baby girl Rylie in November!
3 comments:
I am crying. I love you so much. I wish there was something...ANYTHING...I could do to help you through this time.
I'm praying for you today.
Sister
My heart is sad, my hope and "knowing" strong. I love you both. Hope this love covers and carries you just even a little bit.
Honey
Just as I knew that Sam was still with us when Jenny left Colorado, I know that a little Shupe will very soon be a part of our family.
And he or she will be so special and so blessed to have you and Barrett for parents. God's timing is perfect. Love ya. Dad
Post a Comment