Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sam


Happy Birthday Sam. I can't believe you are a year old today! This time last year we were all so ready to see you. I remember driving to College Station after work with Aggie. I got to the hospital at 2:30 in the morning. Your sweet nurse Julie let me come in and see you. It was love at first sight! You spent your first Valentines in the NICU. We took turns going in to be with you.
You are so full of love. You make our family so happy. Papa Tom carried around 10 pictures of you and showed them to everyone in Marlow and Central. You are somewhat famous. Honey spent the long nights with you. Your Uncle Bear loves you so much too. He brags on you all the time. We love to spend time with you. Uncle Bear likes to play with you and the puppies the best. We are so proud of you!
Happy Birthday Sam!

0 comments: