Friday, April 25, 2008

Incredible...

Baby Shupe,

Today was an exciting day baby!

We got to see you and hear your heartbeat!

We of course thought you looked great but so did the doctor. You were busy sucking your thumb and kicking. Your heartbeat sounded so sweet! The doctor said it was 161 bpm.

We already love you so much and seeing you today just made our love for you deepen.

Daddy is excited to take your picture to school...but he's letting me take it first. Your dad is very thoughtful like that!

Love you so much-
Momma

PS. Pictures to come- I promise to work on it this weekend!

3 comments:

The Kenley Family said...

Yeah!!!! Isn't that the most amazing sound! I can't wait to meet my little niece or nephew. I'm thinking pink :)

Love you!

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!! I can't believe you're already 11 weeks-it goes by so fast! Ben can't wait to meet his future girlfriend :)I'm continually praying for you guys and Baby Shupe! Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a precious sight! We are so very happy for you guys!

Take Care!

Love,
Stacey