Sunday, April 6, 2008

Our favorite song...

This is one of Bear and I's favorite songs. When Baby Shupe gets here we plan on singing this all the time.

Have you seen Jesus my Lord
He's here in plain view
Take a look open your eyes
He'll show love to you

Have you ever looked at the sunset
With the sky mellowing red
And the clouds suspended like feathers
Then I say you've seen Jesus my Lord

Have you seen Jesus my Lord
He's here in plain view
Take a look open your eyes
He'll show love to you

Have you ever stood at the ocean
With the white foam at your feet
Felt the endless thundering motion
Then I say you've seen Jesus my Lord

Have you seen Jesus my Lord
He's here in plain view
Take a look open your eyes
He'll show love to you

Have you ever looked at the cross
With a man hanging in pain
And the look of love in his eyes
Then I say you've seen Jesus my Lord

Have you ever stood in the family
With the Lord there in your midst,
Seen the face of Christ on each other
Then I say, you've seen Jesus, my Lord.

0 comments: