Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Back with a Vengence

This morning was a reminder of what the first 6 months of this pregnancy were like. I was getting ready for school just about to hit the door when all of the sudden my old friend came back....MORNING SICKNESS! Oh brother! As I stood there, I knew how blessed I am to have this healthy little baby girl growing and kicking and making her momma sick. I have said all along I love Rylie and I would go through anything for her.

Speaking of Rylie Jo, she is doing wonderful. She is moving and kicking all the time. I think she is like her momma and must be a night owl. She doesn't move much in the morning (again a lot like her momma) but at night she really likes to move.

I always lay on Bear's back and pray for him in our bed. Most times I am doing this, Rylie will kick and move around. I think it's so sweet. She must be praying for him too.

We are going to the Dr. every week now. He thinks she is doing great. We also have our last class tonight. Time is flying by and we really just can't wait to hold her in our arms.

In other news, the last few weeks have been very hard. First, we had that boy that went down on the field. ( Who by the way, is home now and returning to school in 2-3 weeks! Praise the Lord)!

Over the weekend, we lost a student/player in a car wreck. I am so proud of Barrett and how he has handled these really tough situations. I see his students drawn to him for his calming Christ like spirit. I am so proud of him for encouraging the kids to seek the Lord and the way he is ministering to them.

Lastly, I am so proud of him for winning Friday and being 2-1! It's actually Newkirk's best start to a season since 1999! Regardless of winning and losing, Bear always wins in my book b/c of who he is. He is teaching the boys how to love the Lord, and trust in Him, and be men of faith and to me that is VICTORY!

0 comments: