Sunday, October 19, 2008

Big News...


I may have lost my mind...
For the last few months Bear has been working on me to consider letting the dogs back in the house. He has made some very good points. Oklahoma has harshly cold winters. They act great in the house. They never have accidents. You get the idea.
Saturday while Bear was at the OSU game I decided since he is a great husband, and I do love our dogs more than I ever thought I would, I would surprise him by agreeing to let Aggie and Callie back inside at nights. Tonight they get to watch Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters inside with us. Bear is a very happy camper right now!

1 comments:

Charity said...

Mrs. Zinn was my 4th-6th grade English teacher. I didn't know her son coached at Newkirk. It is a small world.

Roger got his way as well with our dog. He comes in for the evenings and nights. Roger has a much bigger heart for him than I do. But I guess we have to give on some things.