It's been awhile... so much is going on and so fast.
The Tigers are rolling on. We won an exciting game two weeks ago.
Last Friday, we didn't come out on top. We are still praising God for an amazing season so far. 4-2! Yeah for Bear and his boys!
Bear has been a little under the weather. Last week he thought he was getting bit by a bug so we went to the Urgent Care Clinic. Turns out he had MRSA staph infection! Scary stuff. They wanted to admit him into the hospital. Bear talked them out of it and has been having to go for shots once a day. Poor guy...last night he got two shots instead of the one they had been doing. It is clearing up it just takes awhile. In the meantime we can't sleep together and I really miss having him to cuddle with especially with the cooler weather!
Yesterday was my first Dr.s appointment where he "checked me." Owie Kazowie! It hurt way more than I was expecting. He said Rylie is snug as bug. I am not dilated and my cervix is not effaced at all! I was hoping for maybe a 1 or something, but not this time. We get to go back and do that fun little thing every Monday!
We plan on finishing the nursery this weekend! I'll post pics as soon as we are finished.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Snug as a Bug
Posted by The Shupe's at 10/14/2008 01:09:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Hey girl!
Good to hear from you!
Congratulations on your upcoming arrival. It is such an exciting time.
I am doing well. Sema turns 6 this month, can't believe it, and Sam is 4. I had an amazing experience with them last week as I got to lead them in prayers of salvation before bed...most satisfying day ever. I am teaching at a private Christian school in Stilly. I am sure you've heard Clint and I got a divorce.
How about you?? Looks like you are doing great.
It's always good to catch up with old friends. Thanks for the comment.
Emily
Post a Comment