Dear Sweet Rylie,
This month you turned 3 months. You are such a wonderful baby. Your little personality is so sweet. You smile and coo everyday. You like to talk to daddy. You say "Ohhhhhhh" and "EEEEEEE"! Here are some of mommy's favorite pictures of you this month. 



This month we spent some time at Honey and Papa's. We also made a trip to see the Schovanec's. You loved watching Jake play basketball and Jessi cheer! You took a good nap in Stacey's lap! 


Mommy had to go back to work! I cried all day leaving you. Luckily, you get to go to Ms. Betty's house. She watched daddy when he was a little boy! She is so sweet and takes really great care of you! 

Daddy and I love you so much sweet baby! 



Tuesday, February 17, 2009
3 Months ( a little late)
Posted by The Shupe's at 2/17/2009 10:29:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
What cute pics of your baby girl!
So sweet Jodie. She has such pretty eyes!
Yes!! We are finding out, hopefully on March 6th!
We'll reveal the name with the sex :)
Hi...I love keeping up with your baby on here! She is precious! I doubt you know who I am (but, I'm from Central High...Mike Wilson's sister). We seem to have a lot in common! I, too had a baby in Nov. Luke was born on Nov. 2. And...I'm a Pre K teacher! Funny! Keep putting those precious pictures on here! Oh...and tell your Mom at I said Hi.
I teach just south of Dallas (the town is Cedar Hill). I have been down here for 11 years now. I just moved to Pre K last year...and love it! I'm jealous that you just went back to work! I didn't have many days built up, so I had to come back the week before Christmas break (but at least it was just a week and then had 2 more weeks off!). Are you guys still in Okla?
It's hard getting ready every morning and getting Luke off to the babysitters, but we've finally adjusted! I am sooo ready at 3:45 every day to go and pick him up!
Hope you have a great weekend! Keep in touch!
Hi Jodie! She is so adorable! I know you are having a wonderful
time watching her grow & change. Thanks so much for coming to watch Jake & Jessi. It was so nice to visit with you and get to know Rylie. I'll make sure and tell Jessi that she is officially famous! She has made it to the internet.
Jodie,
It was so good to see Stacey...Man her kiddos are grown up??? What happened to her babies? The last time I saw Jesse she was Rylie's size! She is adorable by the way...even when she wears the cowboy gear...I really think she would look better in crimson!
Post a Comment