Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me Monday

I love reading not me Monday's and decided to join in this week! These are things I did not do this week!

I did not lay in bed, listen to Rylie completely blow out her diaper over the monitor and then ask Bear to change her. I did not act completely shocked when he was telling me how big it was!

I have not become totally addicted to Junior Mints. I have not eaten entirely too many thus sabatoging my running efforts!

I have not been hitting up Sonic everyday for Happy Hour! I would never crave a diet cherry sprite everyday!

I did not forget to let the dogs out 2 mornings in a row!

I do not feel an overwhelming sense of pride while pumping my milk. I am not consumed with calling my sister and giving her a report daily!

I am not excited about Spring Break at all!

I do not think this is one of the cutest sad faces I have ever seen!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

5 comments:

Katie said...

I love your Not Me's! I've been hitting up Sonic Happy Hour a lot more often than I should over the past few weeks. And Miss Rylie is beautiful!! She does have a very cute sad face.

The Pettijohn's said...

That is the cutest sad face :)

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Great list! That first one made me laugh...I've done that before.
Your daughter is beautiful!
Happy Not Me Monday!

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

This is my first Not Me Monday too! (Or should I say, it's NOT my first?)

Charity said...

Those are great! Very entertaining!