Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sick Baby

Rylie Bug has her first cold. It started Thursday night and we are still battling it. Poor Baby Girl does not feel good at all. Her little nose is bothering her and we can hear some drainage. She has a cough that is breaking her momma and daddy's hearts.

Even though she feels crummy she is being such a delightful little patient. When we do something for her she smiles like she is saying thank you. She is not crabby at all. She nursed ok today and was able to get a little rest. Normally, she likes to cuddle and play all day. Today she has been in her bouncy seat for about 30 minutes and the rest of the time we have held her.

I am not sure about Church in the morning. I really hate to miss Easter Sunday. All week I have been reminded of the sacrifice and love that my savior had for me on that cross. I cannot imagine the suffering. I cannot imagine giving up my child so that a world of sinners could be set free. My heart is tender this Easter season and I long to be at church and in worship. Hopefully in the morning Rylie will be feeling better. I would love to have her in church with us.

These are some of my favorite pics over the last month. Happy Easter Blog World!




0 comments: