Hey! Rylie is a doll and I would be glad for her and Luke to date!! Tell her daddy it would be okay! At least he's not a yucky UT fan!! LOL! Yes...we are sooo ready for the end of the year. We are counting down the days, too. We have 26 left...we are counting down with an A-Z calendar (I need to share it with you for next year!).
We are a family of three (plus two lab dogs). We have been married five years. Life has been great to us. We love God, our family, friends and our puppies Aggie and Callie. Barrett is the head football coach and I teach Pre-k. We just had our sweet baby girl Rylie in November!
2 comments:
Hey! Rylie is a doll and I would be glad for her and Luke to date!! Tell her daddy it would be okay! At least he's not a yucky UT fan!! LOL!
Yes...we are sooo ready for the end of the year. We are counting down the days, too. We have 26 left...we are counting down with an A-Z calendar (I need to share it with you for next year!).
Too cute!! I love the animation on her face. I bet Barrett was loving it too! It's such a fan stage, isn't it?
Post a Comment