So today I picked Rylie up from the nursery after big church and decided that she could come to Sunday School with us. We have Sunday School at a couple's house that is right next to the church. Rylie was playing in the floor and crawling around. Later, she crawled over and wanted to sit with me. I picked her up and sat her in my lap. We were sitting on the couch and I noticed a magazine laying on the end table. Rylie loves flipping through (tearing up the pages) of any magazine so I knew she would like to hold it. When Ryles saw the cover she as plain as day pointed to the cover and said "Mommy". She pointed and said it a couple more times. I would now like to show you what my daughter thinks I look like.....
Thank you Rylie Bug...Thank you for noticing mommy has indeed lost a few pounds. We may need to take you to the eye doctor now!
A few pictures I've been meaning to post..
Bed head with Aunt Jen Jen and the cousins!
Rylie's first trip to the Kay County Free Fair! 


Sunday, September 20, 2009
Funny
Posted by The Shupe's at 9/20/2009 04:09:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You're looking HOT! She's at such a fun age!
I nominated you for a Krativ Blogger award over at my page. Head on over to check it out and get all the info!
That is too funny! I would keep her in my back pocket everyday if she says and points like that!
Post a Comment