Life at our house gets very busy in the fall. Barrett is busy with his football team, Rylie has been settling in to Ms. Gerri's and I have been busy with back to school stuff. I look forward to getting back to updating more frequently.
Our Rylie Bug is a constant joy. She is growing and changing so much everyday.She makes us laugh and smile non stop! She is 10 months old (WOW) and doing so much. She is loving and funny. She has been to all of daddys football games and loves to watch the crowd, listen to the band and clap for the tigers. Here she is all dressed up ready to go holding her tiger. 

And here she is cheering on our other favorite team. GO POKES!


Saturday, September 19, 2009
A Little Time...
Posted by The Shupe's at 9/19/2009 01:00:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
oh my goodness jodie- could she look more like you??:) she is such a doll!
I had been waiting for more pics and updates! She is so cute and she reminds me so much of MK. I'm sad we didn't get them together during the summer. Do you guys plan on going to any OSU games?
She is a mini me! Adorable!!!
Post a Comment