Today is a bittersweet day. Today I am officially done pumping at school. Before we had Rylie I had made a goal to nurse her for 1 year. I had no idea what that would really mean or how to do it, but I wanted to try.
Nursing has been easy for us. Pumping has been a labor of love.
Today though my body and heart are telling me that we are done pumping. I have enough milk in the freezer to continue giving her until she is 1. A part of me is sad and a part of me is very relieved. I am not sure when we will stop nursing altogether. Making the choice to stop pumping has been easier than I thought. Goodbye friend. See you when Shupe #2 gets here. 
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Goodbye Friend
Posted by The Shupe's at 10/22/2009 12:40:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment