Dear Blog World,
The other day my buddy Kaiser got to write on his mommy's blog. So I asked mommy to help me do the same.
First, I need to brag on my daddy. His team is 6~1!!!Mommy and I are so proud of daddy and all his hard work! He is a great coach and a really great daddy. Daddy says he gives all the glory to God for our victories! I like going to daddy's games. I clap when mommy claps. Sometimes when I get wiggly Papa Shupe walks me around. I really like marching bands. I also like when the big kids come play with me!
Daddy teaches me all kinds of funny stuff! We watch A LOT of football together! I like to make silly faces at daddy b/c he always laugh at me!
Daddy really wanted me to have a new drive way to play on. Daddy was worried our old one would cause me a lot of wrecks! So, daddy called the best construction company in town. Here is Grady making sure everything looks good. Thanks Darren & Grady! 

Over Fall Break, mommy and daddy took me to a park and let me eat a cheeseburger! I.LOVED.IT!!! I can't wait until mommy quits feeding me baby food.
I learned a new trick recently. Mommy calls it "pulling up"! I love to do it. I pull up on everything. Sometimes I forget what to do once I get up and I have to cry so mommy will get me down. 
Well, I better go. I think my daddy wants to play crawl and catch with me!
Love, Rylie Bug
Friday, October 16, 2009
Guest Blogger
Posted by The Shupe's at 10/16/2009 09:26:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment