We are so glad to have such great friends and family and friends that feel like family. We had a great weekend celebrating our Rylie Bug!
Friday night, Sam and Honey got the burgers ready for Papa Shupe to cook the next day.
While they worked on that, the girls played. By playing, I mean ate cards off the fridge and giggled.
The next morning we went to the gym to set up. When your daddy is a coach, there is a good chance you will have a lot of parties in a gym.
Aunt Jenny, Honey, and Nana Shupe helped set up for the party.
This is the birthday banner I made for Rylie's Party.
The cakes were A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!
And lastly some pictures of the birthday girl playing at the party.
Monday, November 9, 2009
The Party
Posted by The Shupe's at 11/09/2009 06:35:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I love the cakes! Looks like a good time. Happy 1st Birthday Rylie!
Post a Comment