Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Playing Puppies with Cousin Sam

This is a video of Rylie playing puppies with Sam at Honey's house. This is so funny! You hear Sam (2 years old) say "puppy go get it". Rylie waits for him to say it and then goes off like a puppy on a mission. I have no idea if she knows what she is doing but it sure looked like it! Rylie had a BLAST playing with her cousins and Honey and Papa.

We just got back into town so more fun Christmas pics to come. We have had an awesome break!

2 comments:

Suzie said...

She is absolutely precious. I am so proud of you and Barrett. You are great parents and a great couple. It was great to see you and to meet Riley in person. Enjoy the rest of your break.

CAT Photography said...

That's great. I love the wait until she hears the signal!