Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ahh..Sweet Summertime!

Summer is here. I am so excited to spend the long summer days playing with Rylie Bug. Today was our first day and she must have known because she slept in until 8:15!
We have lots of fun things planned for the summer. We leave tom. for Honey and Papa's house to go watch cousin Jon graduate.

This is just so I can remember later...On Monday, Rylie Bug woke up holding her ear. She looked up at me and said "Help me momma."
A trip to the doctor later we found out Ry has her first ear infection. The meds seem to be knocking it out. I am so thankful we made it 18 months without one!
Rylie is a talker...I am sure she gets this from both Bear and I. She says the funniest little phrases. These are just a few of my favorites...
"Hold you momma"
"I will do dat"
"Come on momma"
"Hey Jo Jo"
"Come on Grady Man"
"I will hold it"
"No barking puppies"
"Aggie come food"
"Ger wagon horsey"
"Who made this mess"

This is my favorite. Every morning at a crazy hour, Bear goes and drinks coffee with his best friend from High school. So Rylie will say "Daddy Darren coffee!"

0 comments: