These are a few conversations lately with Rylie.
Rylie: Guess what Momma?
Me: What baby?
Rylie: I lub you!
****************************************
Riding to Ms. Gerri's
Me:Rylie the weather is so beautiful. I bet you go on a wagon ride today.
Rylie: Probably not momma.
****************************************
Holding Hands
Rylie: Momma?
Me:Yes Baby.
Rylie: Nice to meet cha!
*******************************************
Things said everyday.
"Talk to Honey on puter" (skype)
"I go see Nana Papa Shupe"
"Grady's house"
"Everybody.... Coltt pooped"
"No ride in cart momma. I no like it"
"Daddy working. Football"
"Papa Tom catches frogs...poop on honey's flowers"
"Travis fix momma's tooth?" I see it.
"I hiding" I ok."
"I need lotion"
"New diaper please" (May be a clear sign we should start seriously potty training?)
"5 dollars"
Every night Bear asks Rylie who she would like to pray for. Without fail she always says Grady.
Media day did not go as well this year. See proof below!
Media Day 2010



0 comments:
Post a Comment