Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cover Girl

When we found out we were having a little girl one of the things I most looked forward too was dressing her up. It never gets old to me. I do try to dress her comfy and easy to change for Mrs. Gerri's everyday. But I really love matching a bow with an outfit. Sweater cardigans and jeans. Summer dresses. Tights and long tunics... Rylie has a dresser and a closet full of clothes...

You need to know all that to truly appreciate this next picture. When Barrett dresses Rylie he does not care if the clothes match. He does not care if he is mixing pajamas with play capris, he does not care if the shirt is a 6month tee that somehow keeps finding it's way back into the dresser ( I know I have put this exact shirt away in the "too small tub" at least 3 times)!

Barrett simply sees a little body that needs to be dressed-

0 comments: