Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Staying up

The other night Rylie talked us into staying up late. Here she is with daddy cheering on the Pokes.











Story time...see that really cool piece of board behind Bear and the Bug? That is thanks to Aggie. One night before a football game Bear ran home to get a medical release. Aggie spotted him. She was in the middle of the back yard and saw him standing in the living room. I saw her get this crazy look in her eye. All the sudden she SPRINTS like a woman on a mission. I scoop up Rylie who at the time was not mobile and playing in the floor.
Before you could blink...there she was. RIGHT THROUGH the glass panel. We are in the process of having that replaced. I would love to give the dogs away. There I said it. However, Rylie is VERY attached to Aggie. Hmphh. Aggie was one of the first words she said. Everyone says Labs stay in the puppy stage for two years. I am hoping we are nearing the end of our puppy days.

0 comments: