


Ok..so I have no good excuse for not posting almost the entire month of Feb. other than we have been busy playing and working. Our exciting news of the month is that Rylie is walking. I think seeing her wobble around the house is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen. We had our 15mo well-check. Rylie is still in the 90th percentile for height! We also learned at that visit that Rylie is not a fan of the site of her own blood!
Our biggest "Rookie Parent Move" of the month was introducing Rylie to the laptop. When she was sick we showed her the "Wiggles" on you tube. UH....Not the best idea. We listen to "tugga tugga choo choo big red car" about 15 times a day. Gone are the nights of surfing the web while Rylie played with her toys nearby....



0 comments:
Post a Comment