Thursday, February 11, 2010

We know the secret now...

So, a few nights ago I couldn't sleep. I had some school stuff on my mind and found myself awake at 1:00 in the morning reading blogs. I happened to click on this one where this lady had posted a picture of all this stuff she bought at Walgreens and then she posted how cheap it was. She showed how you could get diapers for less than two bucks. Hmm. I thought this was way too good to be true. We needed diapers this week so I thought I'd give it a try. Plus I hate Walmart. I loaded up my favorite shopping buddy and off we went!

Here Rylie is showing off our purchase. Had we not known this Walgreens secret our total would have been over $100.00. However, we got all of this for $26.00! Crazy!


"Wow Mom! I can't believe we got all this! "


Lessons Learned Today
  • This takes some thought and pre planning
  • This takes a little patience
  • This would not be Bear's idea of fun
  • Rylie needs to be entertained while shopping in Walgreens or she will get a crazed look in her eye and knock over an entire display of Astroglide. Embarrassing on many levels. She will point to said mess and repeat "otion (lotion) Mommy"
  • Cashiers do not find this cute or funny

I love Rylie's outfit in this pic. She had a little accident at daycare and had to come home in her "extra change of clothes" which clearly do not match!

3 comments:

Charity said...

I've been trying to use coupons and discount lately and it's very time consuming! And you're right--they're not really at a good age for lengthy shopping. That's funny about the astroglide!

Melissa said...

You need to share the Walgreen's secret!!!

Sarah said...

Yeah...what's the secret? (Even though I have little use for multiple packs of diapers...)